Friday, October 13, 2006

Mail Call

Yippeeee! We got mail yesterday. Three letters from Pete's parents, a letter from each of my sisters (Stephanie and Anna), and a letter and our first PACKAGE from my MOM!!!! Pete forgot to tell me until we were in bed for the night. I was so excited I made him get up and get it for me. It looks like a month is the standard time frame for delivery. It means so much to get something, so go ahead, get out your dusty old stationary (for some of you, you have beautifully hand-crafted stationary I made for you in the hopes that you would send it back to me!) write us a little note, include some pictures for me to add to my wall, get an 84 cent stamp and send us a letter. Today! Not tomorrow. Not when you find the time. Now. Get up from the computer. Scratch that, type the letter on the somputer if you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Schmitts
Amercian School of Yaounde
B.P. 7475
Yaounde, Cameroon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home