Thursday, December 27, 2007

Aerial Shots




Here are a few more to give you an idea of what we did. We climbed up a narrow ladder, that led to a small platform. On the platform we would clip on to a metal wire. The clip was attached to the not so comfortable harnesses. You then had to clip your line on to the wire that led to the next platform. Away you go! Zipping through the air was an amazing rush. To stop you could use your hand in the heavy leather gloves that were provided. If not, almost all had a rubber-bobber type thing that you would hit while on the line, but I banged into the platform when I did that. So mostly I used the glove to slow me down at the very end. That caused me to bang my forehead and got some skin from my forehead rubbed clean off. OUCH! It's not all glamour and glitz people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home