Saturday, September 23, 2006

What about the food?????

I didn't want to be too conspicuous and take a lot of photos. I already stood out in my bright green dress, with a 6 foot 4 guy swathed in yards of blue fabric by my side. However, Jennifer took this shot. The whole center of the room had these little delicate French pastries. The problem with these little French pastries is much like the other things here, they look so good from a distance, and then when you try them, they just aren't. For some reason anything chocolate has a funny taste to it. It's not just me, we have had entire conversations about it, with various people. The outer edges had a a buffet that went the entire length of the ball room. The best was the hummus, there were various mystery meats, Saudi Arabian fare, and of course a few Cameroonian dishes. Not lovin' the Cameroonian food so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home